Tiberiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tiberiam

The official forum for the region of Tiberiam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T.D.A
Minnow

Honor: Casual RPer
Casual Roleplayer

the return Empty
PostSubject: the return   the return EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:38 pm

The Return of Hijjma
Hijjma was once a nation in this region and went inactive but has now returned to its former glory. Hijjma is now under the rule of a new government.(former title The Esteemed Kingdom of Hijjma) .The new title is The Hijjmayan Emipe. When the revolution came the old leaders for forced to join or die they chose to join. There names Tony,Denny & Alexis. Now to inform you they are all related because Tony & Denny are married and Alexis is Tony`s sisiter.(weird… Yes.) When the new government took over the city of Alicante(the old capital) they renamed the city. The city`s current name is the Imperial City of Hijjma.With the leadership of Director Tony M. M.(Director of L.G.B.T. National Party) the nation has prospered in many ways…………….to be continued………..
Back to top Go down
Lenyo
Steward
Lenyo

Honor: Honorary RPer
Honorary Roleplayer

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:50 pm

[Hey Hijjma. Long time no see. Welcome back! I go by Lenyo instead of EEE now. I'll redo the map on Sunday, so just tell me where you want to be and what industry you want dominance in. Here's the current [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and the [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Also, it looks like I'll have a run for my money on most LGBT friendly power.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com/
T.D.A
Minnow

Casual Roleplayer

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:12 pm

lol!
I am glad to have finnally returned
Back to top Go down
T.D.A
Minnow

Casual Roleplayer

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm

.... the economy under the leadership of our beloved director our economy has expanded quite rapidly from an powerhouse to become a frightening ever expanding economic empire. a long time ago the " Esteamed Kingdom of Hijjma" stated it wiould build the worlds largest airport right out side of the capital city and it had just been finished when the new government took over. The new airport is to be called for short H.N.A standing for Hijjma National Airport. That is all for now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the return Empty
PostSubject: Re: the return   the return Empty

Back to top Go down

the return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tiberiam :: Roleplay :: Domestic-
Jump to: