Tiberiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tiberiam

The official forum for the region of Tiberiam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Honorary System and Request [For old Tiberiam members ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Honor: Advanced RPer
Advanced Roleplayer

Honorary System and Request [For old Tiberiam members ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Honorary System and Request [For old Tiberiam members ONLY)   Honorary System and Request [For old Tiberiam members ONLY) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:50 am

Hey, I added honorary system... how do you guys like it?

I know that eventually people will roll back in here who was once in Tiberiam (Grace, Lightscribe, Isis, etc.), so I decided to reserve this thread for such an occasion.

So how do you guys like the system? Does the interphase look good enough? Oh and for those that doesn't show this... let me know so I can add it in. I am almost certain that ALMOST every member starts off in Advanced Roleplayer status.

[[Oh and... I decided to take people's words... i am only going to implement three honor systems for now: Casual, Advanced, and Honorary Roleplayer. I may add more when necessary, and give medals accordingly... but atm... I like simple system for some reason.]]
Back to top Go down
Lenyo
Steward
Lenyo

Honor: Honorary RPer
Honorary Roleplayer

Honorary System and Request [For old Tiberiam members ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honorary System and Request [For old Tiberiam members ONLY)   Honorary System and Request [For old Tiberiam members ONLY) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:54 pm

I think the current honorary system is perfect. It's streamlined and logical. I'll post my database stuff by Sunday, when I'm back in the US.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com/

Honorary System and Request [For old Tiberiam members ONLY)
Page 1 of 1