Tiberiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tiberiam

The official forum for the region of Tiberiam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KingIsaac's invention debate

Go down 
+3
Civa-Orchestra
KingIsaac
Oscalantine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Honor: Advanced RPer
Advanced Roleplayer

KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:57 am

KI, there is NO need for you to worry. Should KI send out something ridiculous, I'm sure Isis will keep it under control ^^

Anyways... so we are thinking about... that other thing where it goes into low orbit and drop down like a meteor? I suppose.... it is alright, but seriously... MONTHS (RL) of inventing. MONTHS.
Back to top Go down
Lenyo
Steward
Lenyo

Honor: Honorary RPer
Honorary Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:13 am

You have a good point, Civa, but only if two critical conditions are met. First, nations have to be so freaked out about FOBS that they make the conditions of non-participation with the treaty punitive, probably a mega-emargo. Second, everyone needs to sign it for said mega-embargo to exist. Lenyo will probably be the one launching the machinery, so it's highly unlikely to sign. And if another nation refuses to sign, KI can definitely get away without three nations' trade. Admittedly, at that point, you've laid the conditions for a cold war. Or a world war.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com/
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Actually... all Civa ever needs is support of Isis and Oscal to push for prohibition of nuclear weapons in space. Isis doesn't need a low-orbit nuclear weapon like FOBS since he has that kinetic strike platform... and ICBM doesn't fly that high, unfortunately. Oscal probably doesn't care, since he never really cared about weaponizing space, and he probably would like to commercialize space... so he wants safe space. Probably they could push for something along the lines of threat and peace ^^
Back to top Go down
KingIsaac
Handshaker
KingIsaac

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

I'm sure that Oscal's vote can be "bought" with $1 trillion worth of business deals and economic aids. Just kidding Razz

And what makes you think that UKKI will give up because of the pressure Isis and Oscal will give? UKKI is one of the superpowers, it's not gonna give up without a fight.

Back to top Go down
Civa-Orchestra
Duckspeaker
Civa-Orchestra

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Dear me, do you think we're going to give up simply because you shake your head and say "no" a few times? Every time you eat a meal, we shall be standing next to your table. When you wake up in the morning, we will be sleeping next to you. Sir, we will be everywhere, forever, until you sign that treaty.
Back to top Go down
Lenyo
Steward
Lenyo

Honorary Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Civa-Orchestra wrote:
Dear me, do you think we're going to give up simply because you shake your head and say "no" a few times? Every time you eat a meal, we shall be standing next to your table. When you wake up in the morning, we will be sleeping next to you. Sir, we will be everywhere, forever, until you sign that treaty.
I predict the body count to be 8 stalker-diplomats per day. Razz

For the record, that is also the most effective method of courting. It has no drawbacks, and it never alienates your beloved! (Why am I using archaic terms?)
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:11 am

Economic "aids," you say? Economic "AIDS"?

KI, rest assured, Oscal sees benefits and sacrifices. For 1 billion-men market, kingdom of KI's citizens can be sacrificed. ^^

Sure, KI is one of the superpowers along with Oscal. But... I have doubts that Isis can be fought even with KI+Oscal+Lenyo combined.
Back to top Go down
Aitarus
Minnow
Aitarus

Honor: Casual RPer
Casual Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:24 am

THIS is why I reallllllllly want to tick E off (map wise) by making a new nation and using that instead. Stop trying to drag me into wars because KI's e-peen needs to be bigger than mine. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lenyo
Steward
Lenyo

Honorary Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am

As long as your cities and location stay the same, it's no problem for me. And a total redo for you would still be relatively easy. I'm no longer terrible at GIMP.
Back to top Go down
Fideliara
Duckspeaker
Fideliara

Casual Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 am

I foresee trouble on this topic. I'd just like to say now though that I won't sign any non-weaponization of space treaty unless it includes ALL space platforms and weapons systems. Including orbital MIRV, and Kinetic bombardment platforms, and death ray disks, etc.
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:24 am

You do realize, Isis, that this probably WILL NOT be the way how things will go, right? I mean... since when did we EVER go as the OOC posts intended?^^
Back to top Go down
Aitarus
Minnow
Aitarus

Casual Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:05 pm

A new nation has been created nonetheless. I'll decide by the morning whether I'm going to retire IR and use the new nation or stick with IR. I grow weary.
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:18 am

Why... bother?

Anyways... if that is what you wish, TG me the solutions. I am more than happy to listen to your plans. I assume that since you are shaping down on your own accord, I am more than willing to vamp up your population and cash for RP balance's sake. Don't want you to be penalized for balance sake of Tiberiam.
Back to top Go down
Aitarus
Minnow
Aitarus

Casual Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:13 am

Why bother? Because it's not fun to RP as IR 85% of the time. RP is supposed to be fun.

There is no need for number alteration. I will progress as I progress.
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:09 am

So... since this happened...

Aitarus, along with Isis, is gone, and KI is also gone. There is no need to debate anymore? I say that I don't care about this, and that until KI comes back, the FOBS and rest of the debate will spark again. For now, I'll close this thread ^^. Hopefully I don't have to hope it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KingIsaac's invention debate   KingIsaac's invention debate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

KingIsaac's invention debate
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tiberiam :: Regional Government :: Department of Culture-
Jump to: