Tiberiam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tiberiam

The official forum for the region of Tiberiam

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Desk of Notifications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Honor: Advanced RPer
Advanced Roleplayer

Desk of Notifications Empty
PostSubject: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 am

Desk of Notifications

Desk of Notifications Theyre-watching-you-sign-notice-government-demotivational-poster-1258394177

Hello and welcome to Desk of Notifications!!!

Here, we simply... notify others of what's up. It is just a simple, free board where everyone can chat up when they need someone to post.

SoC will also use this board (and regional board) to give updates on what's up in various things.

The system is simple: just chat it up here if you need someone to post or if you would like to give a general shoutout about something. Anything BUT non-RP related advertisements (keep in mind I did not say recommendations as to what games to pirate ^^) is acceptable.

Last edited by Oscalantine on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:43 am

First post!!! (or rather, first reply)

I would like to give a shoutout to everyone out here SUP!!!

On other news... Civa seriously needs to post in his international thread. Don't disappear on us now ^^
Back to top Go down
Civa-Orchestra
Duckspeaker
Civa-Orchestra

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:30 pm

School's starting so things might be getting a bit hectic... with that in mind, I'll sit down and complete a post tomorrow. Sorry for the delays.
Back to top Go down
Lenyo
Steward
Lenyo

Honor: Honorary RPer
Honorary Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Civa-Orchestra wrote:
School's starting so things might be getting a bit hectic... with that in mind, I'll sit down and complete a post tomorrow. Sorry for the delays.
No problem. We all have our periodic deficits of time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xkcd.com/
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:20 am

Oh and sorry for delay, E, I just posted in the worker strike thread...

Next up in my list... ASAT. ^^ I am going to teach KI that he chose the wrong sides to be allied to ^^
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:05 am

I have started Office of SoC for now... I'll pass my mantle if there is a new CoSP, but we need to hammer out some RP rules before I do anything...
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:31 am

Back to being SoC..... for the upteenth time... ^^;

For some reason Lenyo has been RIDICULOUSLY persistent on this... whole... Wheel of Misfortune thing. I mean... I like, but some times I dunno what he sees in it. Although... I say this might be a good thing to start, although for some of less intense RPers and newcomers, I would wonder if they will like it as much.

I would most likely have to fix up the desks... especially the pictures, since most of them are probably broken. In other areas, I would have to refurnish the wheel, since Lenyo seems to have taken the liberty of simply copying and pasting everything on my "[reserve]" part of the thread.

Another thing I should do is to take care of innovations that everyone has left. I still haven't given a solid ruling on Fid's railgun thing... well, I did, but I wonder if he is following through what I said. I do recall saying that he can have it, but not rapid-fire cannon... is his navy still like that? Anyways, if I find some fault, then I'll make some changes.

In forum management side, I should get Tiberiam Assembly into subforum of International section of the RP. Again, I express that I don't particularly care for the TA, and I personally think it is a great idea. However, I don't want it to look like it is a mandatory thing. There is bound to be some like me who likes being outside of UN-like crap. Another thing I should do is to revive "welcome" thread from the Tiberiam Archives. It isn't much, but I would love to have something along the lines of "welcome all!!!" for newcomers who is new to Tiberiam.

In Constitution side... it is done, actually. I would have to say that I think that I won't be editing Constitution anytime soon, since it is basically done and over with. As an Overseer I can edit it, but... ... ... it is too much of a bother. I should be working on establishing a better RP, not fiddling with politics of Tiberiam. Last time I checked, Tiberiam never really liked politics anyways... hence why Romanus failed in trying to get a political army of his created...

So... my list of to-do thing.... and yes, in this order...

• Fix up the Office of Culture
  • Refurbish the Wheel of Misfortune
  • Forum management: TA and recruitment thread
  • Fid's Railgun plans
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:10 am

I think I have done everything... I'll go through the list:

• Fix up the Office of Culture Pictures has been updated... somewhat... and realized that bullets now work for whatever reason...
  • Refurbish the Wheel of Misfortune I decided to make this work again. I made few changes, but decided to stick with the old system
  • Forum management: TA and recruitment thread I put TA in the International section, revived office of new theater and office of immigration.
  • Fid's Railgun plans We struck deal in the weapons planning

With that done, I should be working on revising some more of the Desks, especially in the area of Credit Control, OMC-vals, and Patents and Innovations. Mostly these are updates, but I need to make sure that certain inventions claimed by nonexistent countries are revised to be "free for all" use. I also need to work on my own national database, but...

Anyways, Lenyo, you need to start on recruitment, as well as map of Tiberiam. Can you get those working anytime soon? Much appreciated.

So... my list now...

• Update Desk of Credit Control
  • Update OMC-vals
  • Update and revise Desk of Patents and Innovations
  • Bug Lenyo to make maps / Recruitment posts
Back to top Go down
Lenyo
Steward
Lenyo

Honorary Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:43 pm

What maps do you want? And I did a little recruiting already. It was just very fruitless.
Back to top Go down
Lenyo
Steward
Lenyo

Honorary Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Or do you just want me to cut Aitarus and KI from the map?
Back to top Go down
T.D.A
Minnow

Honor: Casual RPer
Casual Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:56 pm

I don't care personally but, I think cutting them work make your life easier.
Back to top Go down
Oscalantine
Steward
Oscalantine

Advanced Roleplayer

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:47 am

Well...

KI, sure, keep him if you can convince him back. Aitarus? is he even on right now? Anyways, both are CTE, so you can feel free to remove them, and then add them to the new plot. I would much like to have a fresh start with 5 members. I removed KI from all the SoC stuff anyways.

Yes, please be consistent with recruitment posts. I removed the password protection so it should be smoother. My hope is to have 7 solid, active members in our ranks (so 2~3 more folks) before I can make the Chancellor spots open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desk of Notifications   Desk of Notifications Empty

Back to top Go down

Desk of Notifications
Page 1 of 1